Saturday, January 23, 2010

Money is what ever you think it is.

"Perception created reality"

*Remember this quotation! In fact commit it to your mind. If possible repeat it to yourself 3 times a day.

What do I hope to achieve by doing this? Well...it might just give you an idea of why you are where you are in your life.

The truth is, all of us are having exactly what we want in our lives right now.........Let this idea sink in. And the answer will be revealed. Ask yourself honestly what were your desires and what did you do to achieve them?

After an honest self assessment(which might take 1 minute to several years)ask yourself this question.

"What else that I want that is still not achieved?" and
"How do I move around my obstacles to achieve my goals?"

Tips : If the answer comes out incoherent, repeat the process until it makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment